Tree of Life
Your generous contribution will not only serve as a memorial to your loved one, but it will ensure that other New Yorkers and their families can receive the compassionate care that makes such a difference.
The Tree of Life offers you an opportunity to memorialize a loved one or to honor a caregiver. With your gift, a leaf or a rock will be engraved with a name or message of your choosing. This will create a personal and long-lasting tribute while also supporting the compassionate care provided by MJHS.
Our Tree of Life memorial can be found in these following MJHS locations.
- Menorah Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing Care
- Muriel and Harold Block Hospice Residence
- Mollie and Jack Zicklin Hospice Residence at Menorah (4th Floor)
- Bereavement Center, Manhattan
- Bereavement Center, Long Island