Support the MJHS Foundation
Our next event isn't scheduled yet, but our patients and their families still need your help.
2021 Employee Giving Campaign
The MJHS Employee Giving Campaign (EGC) is our annual effort to raise funds for those we care for.
Funds Supported in 2021
- COVID-19 Emergency Response Fund supports and protects our front line workers, as well as patients and their families, during the pandemic.
- Hospice Bereavement Support to make additional counseling available to meet the increased needs of our families experiencing grief and trauma due to the unexpected loss of loved ones during the pandemic.
- Dementia Care for patients and residents throughout the system who can benefit from services like creative art and music therapy, dance therapy and sun downing services.
- Where help is needed most to support patient and resident care throughout the system.
- UJA Federation of NY (external). UJA is a longstanding supporter and partner of MJHS and the financial sponsor of the Zicklin Hospice program at Menorah. UJA provides support, guidance and funding to social service and health care organizations dealing with issues such as poverty, food insecurity, hospice, domestic violence, eldercare, immigrant programming and childcare.
- New York Urban League (external). Founded in 1910, the National Urban League is a historic civil rights organization dedicated to economic empowerment, equality and social justice. Its New York affiliate offers services and advocacy at the local level to close the achievement gap in education, promote economic self-reliance, and advocate for the rights of African Americans and other historically underserved groups.