Support the MJHS Foundation
Our next event isn't scheduled yet, but our patients and their families still need your help.
Hospice Goes to Broadway
Hospice on Broadway is our annual event dedicated to raising awareness and funds for the end of life programs MJHS Hospice provides to those in need.
This fundraising event is held every year to bring awareness to the positive impact, comfort, and peace of mind hospice care can have on our patients and their families.
Your gift ensures that all families have access to our supportive care programs, including:
- Culturally sensitive end of life care to better address the unique needs of Holocaust survivors, veterans, and the LGBTQ+ community
- Creative Arts Therapy which helps patients and family members express their feelings and provides opportunities for legacy building and memory making
- Pastoral Care which helps patients and family members explore their spiritual and emotional needs that arise at the end of life
- Additional home health aide hours to help our family caregivers in crisis with limited resources
- Extended bereavement support to help families learn how to prepare, grieve and heal after the passing of a loved one
There are countless ways your support helps us provide care with compassion, respect, and dignity.
If you would like to join us at our next event, call us at 212.356.5300 or email us at [email protected] and ask us about our current sponsorship opportunities.