Together we.. share the love.
Create and share your own Giving Tuesday Heart with the caption “Together we…”
#GivingTuesdayNow, celebrated on May 5, is a global day of unity, and a perfect time to spread the love. The theme for #GivingTuesdayNow is ‘Together we…’
You can either print this poster or, with supplies at home, come up with your own heart and share it with the caption “Together We _ “ and fill in the blank. Here are a few ideas on how you can share with others.
- Fill our Facebook page with hearts on May 5. Place it on your window at home, in the car or office or just hold it up and take a picture. Share with us by tagging us @MJHS01
- Snail mail it! Do you have a family member far away that needs love and encouragement ? mail it to them or send it to your new pen pal
- Email it. Start a heart email chain to friends with family and friends asking them to do the same.
- Say it with chalk. Draw it on the sidewalk for your neighbors
- Make a digital heart. Use design software and send it virtually
- Share it. Show us your heart on May 5 and tell us your idea by tagging us @MJHS01 and using the hashtag #GivingTuesdayNow
- Give. Support our Emergency Response Fund to help our front-line staff