Donate to the MJHS Bereavement Support Program
Grief and loss can impact our lives physically, emotionally, cognitively and spiritually. Because of the support of our donors our trained MJHS counselors provide bereavement education and support to family members of all ages at no cost to them for thirteen months after the death of a loved one.
Our Bereavement team goes above and beyond to help patients and families in our hospice program develop healthy coping skills. Some of the elements of our bereavement support program include;
- Individual or family supportive counseling for all ages
- Ongoing support groups specific to the type of loss experienced
- Memorial services of remembrance
- Educational seminars on coping with loss
- Referrals to supportive community services
- Developing coping skills through Creative Arts Therapy
Learn more about our Hospice Fund and how you can help make a difference in the lives of patients and families facing the end of life.
MJHS Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) not-for-profit organization. (Tax Id: 11-1630753) All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.